Amish Tripathi quotes: Looking for Best Amish Tripathi quotes, We are providing big Collection of Amish Tripathi Status and quotes.
Best Amish Tripathi quotes
- Creating music is a wonderful way to celebrate our devotion to Lord Shiva.
- I was a very happy banker, but I feel happier as an author.
- I never thought my ideas would actually get published.
- I am a voracious reader, so it’s difficult for me to give a list of my favourite authors of all time.
- In any industry, the people with the freshest ideas usually come from outside.
- If your purpose is to make money, you shouldn’t get into writing.
- India has a long tradition of reinterpreting religious myths.
- In India, it is not a contradiction for religion and liberalism to co-exist.
- I am a disciplined person. When I am writing, I write for 7-8 hours.
- In the ancient times, bards went around singing the epics, which were storehouses of philosophy.
- I loved history in my school days, and I have always been a voracious reader. But in India, you end up doing MBA, engineering or medicine.
- I believe if you want to convey a complex philosophy, it’s advisable to keep it simple: day-to-day lingo.
- If you have to write a fictional adventure to convey a philosophy of evil, the best person is the destroyer of evil himself, Lord Shiva.
- A bad book and good marketing won’t work, the same way a good book and bad marketing will also not work. There is no choice in the matter that if you need to write a good book, you also need to have good marketing for it.
- He has turned my life around by 180 degrees, I still don’t understand why Shiva has blessed me so much. I believe he’ll bless the worst of us first because we need it the most.
- I’m certainly not surprised by the passion of the youth for our myths. Mythology is almost a part of an Indian’s DNA.
- When I was young, I never thought I was going to be a writer! I was academically orientated and active at sports, but I didn’t have one creative bone in my body.
- The youth in India tend to be rebellious, as with everywhere else, and that makes Shiva exciting. He has the rebellious qualities that the youths like.
- A writer can’t afford to just focus on writing and leave marketing aside in today’s competitive market.
- Anuj Bahari has always been a really good literary agent for me. What a good agent does is that he manages many of your business aspects so you can keep your time free for writing.
- At the outset, I think that one should be natural, not just when it comes to writing but in every area of life. If you try to be something that you are not just to impress others, then it’s a rather sad life.
- India is a musical country, so it would appear obvious to use our collective passion for music to promote a book.
- When the book is over, I think of innovative marketing ways to reach to a larger audience. I think wine and cheese book launch parties are a waste.
- As a writer, it’s important to stay true to your story without giving a hoot about publishers, critics and readers. You should do your karma as an author the way you want to, and rest is up to God.
- I see everything like a movie. I laugh and cry, I smell, touch, see and describe my own experience. I don’t care if this sounds strange; I am not the creator – I am only the channel. The story is given to me.
Please follow and like us: